Medium : N/A
Medium : Acrylic Paintings
Medium : Watercolor Paintings
Medium : Oil Paintings
Medium : charcoal Paintings
Medium : Ink and Pen Painting
Medium : Bronze
New Products Coming Soon!
Medium : Black Stone and Wood
Medium : black stone
Medium : Mixed media Paintings
Medium : Black Stone
1. Once an order is placed on the Website, the Program Participant is required to courier the Work(s) of Art within 3 working days of Massive Art Gallery having received the payment from the customer and the website informing the Program Participant of the same by email. All shipping/courier charges will be borne by the Program Participant. The Work(s) of Art that are unframed & unmounted should be shipped in a rolled format & in protective cylinders. For the paintings that are shipped with glass frames, utmost care should be taken while packing. The Program Participant is responsible for maintaining a high standard of packing and shipping the Work(s) of Art such that the customer receives it in undamaged condition and is satisfied by the service. The Program Participant must use only reputed courier services to deliver artworks to the Buyer. The Work(s) of Art will be delivered directly to the Buyer by the Program Participant.
2. In the event that the Program Participant no longer has the Work(s) of Art in his possession, or is unwilling to execute the sale, or has furnished wrong details about the Work(s) of Art which gets revealed post the confirmation of a sale, Massive Art Gallery reserves the right to cancel the Program Participant's membership to this service. Alternately, and without prejudice to the foregoing, Massive Art Gallery may, at its absolute discretion, seek to commence legal proceedings to ensure execution of the contract of sale.
3. The Buyer shall deposit the requisite payment for the purchase of the Work(s) of Art with Massive Art Gallery who shall then forward the requisite payment to the Program Participant after deducting a service commission and all necessary charges/taxes to Massive Art Gallery. The amount receivable by the Program Participant will be the listed price given by the Program Participant less the service commission + Service tax on service commission. The Program Participant shall forward the Work(s) of Art along with an invoice to the Buyer for the amount already deposited with Massive Art Gallery.
4. Work(s) of Art received in an unsatisfactory/damaged condition by the customer may be returned to the Program Participant in an 'as is' condition. In such a case Program Participant will refund the payment to the customer and cancel the order. The cost of shipping the Work(s) of Art back to the Program Participant will be borne by the Program Participant, and will be deducted from future payments due to the Program Participant from Massive Art Gallery. If a Program Participant repeatedly gets complaints of damage from the customers, Massive Art Gallery may terminate the membership of the Program Participant. However, the Buyer cannot return a Work(s) of Art on the grounds that the Buyer did not like it.
5. Massive Art Gallery is not obligated to provide any prior intimation of sale to the Program Participant or have a discussion between the Program Participant and the customer because it is a click and buy model. Any Work(s) of Art posted by the Program Participant on the Website is assumed to be available with the Program Participant for sale, at the price mentioned by the Program Participant and available of being shipped in the shipping condition mentioned by the Program Participant as and when a sale takes place.
6. Placing the Work of Art(s) on the Website by the Program Participant constitutes an irrevocable acceptance of these terms and conditions by the Program Participant. Massive Art Gallery provides a platform for the sale of the Work(s) of Art to the Buyer. The Program Participant shall be informed of the sale of the Work(s) of Art by email or phone. Unless rescinded/ cancelled by Massive Art Gallery within 10 working days of the buyer placing the order on account of a default of payment by the Buyer, such acceptance results in the sale of the Work(s) of Art.
7. Massive Art Gallery shall not be responsible for any charges that may be levied at any destination in India or overseas.